When your loved one in the home suffers from a brain injury, it's difficult to live life the same way.
At A-1 Home Care in Tustin, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home at affordable rates that can't be beat. Each senior care specialist comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart so that elders from all walks of life can experience greater health in the home going forward.
A-1 Home Care offers a variety of caregiver solutions in the home for elders with brain injuries, some of which include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides exceptional in-home care services for those with harsh burns, leg and arm amputations, and even care for infant colic. It's this dedication to providing the best 24 hour care for people of all ages that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving for the past quarter century and counting.